What is the Four-Handed Massage?
At Physiomed, we offer a unique therapy,also known as the four-handed massage. During this treatment, two therapists work on the patient using synchronized movements. This experience equates to receiving two full-body massages simultaneously.
The therapists’ coordinated motions have a beneficial impact on both the body and the mind, providing relaxation and a sense of rejuvenation and well-being.
What are the benefits of the Four-Handed Massage?
The combination of the massage techniques and the synchronized movements leads to the harmony of the body needs, offering multiple benefits, such as:
- ● Relief from pain
- ● Improvement in blood circulation
- ● Muscle empowerment
- ● Dealing with sleep issues
- ● Enhancement of mental well-being
- ● Deep relaxation, reduction of anxiety
- ● Sense of overall well-being