What is the Facial Hydration Therapy?
Facial care is a beneficial time for ourselves. The proper and complete skincare is essential to maintain the youthfulness of our skin. Whereas our skin serves as the body’s first line of defense, it is susceptible to be damaged from both internal and external factors. These factors can lead to dehydration and loss of elasticity.
- ● Facial Hydration: The facial hydration therapy offers effective care through exfoliation and deep hydration, nourishing the skin and offering radiance to the face. It is ideal during the summer months to protect your skin from the damage caused by sun exposure.
- ● Deep Nourishment and Revitalization: The facial hydration therapy provides a long-lasting deep nourishment, improving the appearance of dull and tired skin. The antioxidant properties of the active ingredients restore the vitality of the skin, making it more radiant.
Choose the facial hydration therapy at Physiomed for a complete skin care experience. After the treatment, your skin will be noticeably rejuvenated, reflecting freshness and softness.
What are the benefits of the hydration therapy?
At Physiomed, we offer various methods for facial hydration. Some of these include:
- ● Simple Hydration: This method involves removing the surface sebum using an ultrasonic spatula, followed by the application of a hydrating ampoule customized to each individual’s needs.
- ● Penetrating Ultrasound or Ionization: Other methods of delivering hydrating substances to the skin include different types of ultrasound or ionization. The choice of the method depends on the individual hydration needs of the skin and this differentiation adds to the treatment along with the materials used (vitamin-rich ampoules, hyaluronic ampoules, etc.).
Each treatment is completed with the application of a suitable mask and a gentle massage on the neck and back.
The results of the facial hydration therapy include:
- ● Skin brightness and elasticity
- ● Protection against facial dullness
- ● Restoration of water and natural moisture to the skin layers
- ● Smoothing and revitalization