Cellulite Treatment with Seaweed: What is it?
Beyond the scientifically-based methods of Aesthetic Medicine’s Cellulite Treatment, the use of seaweed presents an exceptional therapy. This method involves covering the body with a concentrated seaweed extract and performing an anti-cellulite massage in combination with firming and toning creams.
The combination of seaweed and the specialized anti-cellulite massage maximizes the results, which are enhanced further by the application of specific products. The results are immediately visible after the treatment, as the massage targets and breaks down the underlying fat in the affected areas.
The specialized techniques, which are implemented by Physiomed’s skilled therapists, aid in dissolving the fat and dealing with the appearance of dimples on the skin. Treat yourselves with a wonderful detoxifying and slimming gift, leaving your skin smoother and softer than ever before!
What are the benefits of the therapy?
The beneficial properties of the seaweed against cellulite are well known for their effectiveness and rapid action. The benefits of this treatment include:
- ● Skin toning and tightening
- ● Elimination of toxins and dead cells
- ● Penetration into the deeper layers of the skin, delivering nourishing ingredients
- ● Antiseptic and tonic properties, promoting blood circulation and deep skin cleansing
- ● A sense of revitalization
- ● Slimming effect against fluid retention
- ● Stimulation of cellular metabolism
- ● Lipolytic, anti-aging and antioxidant properties that provide deep hydration
- ● Improvement of blood circulation and lymphatic flow